Below is that listing, to which I have added April 6, discussed in the April 4 Forecast, A Blue Tuesday & Condoleeza Rice, which correctly predicted violence,
The purpose of this Forecast is to explore how these astronomical events may influence your personal planetary karmas.
For mundane (world) astrology, we rely on the astronomy of the planets' transits and unusual combin- ations with known effects -- such as eclipses. In seeking to apply these astronomical events to your per- sonal karmas (experiences), it is necessary to understand that your birthchart describes your lifelong karmas. For predictive work, your Dasas (planetary cycles) detail karmas emerging via the birthchart, and astronomical events overlay these foundational Dasas. This is how I explain Dasas and transits in my essay to clients, Information For Your Vedic Life Reading,
Depending upon your birthchart and planetary cycles (and, of course, your free will efforts to conquer challenging karmas), astronomical events can pass by unnoticed, ruffle your feathers or strike you hard. Yet, as we all live within an interconnected society that is increasingly global, no one can completely escape this celestial tumult. At least some people with whom we associate must be affected by these astronomical events, thereby coloring our lives.
A final factor, momentum, must additionally be incorporated. As described in A Blue Tuesday & Condoleeza Rice, The accuracy of any Vedic prediction rests in part upon the momentum achiev- ed in a situation. Individually, these astronomical events are not significant, but given the existing world stresses, together with their tight sequence and mental emphasis, they pile up, like the final straws laid on the camel's back?
Given these considerations, let's look into the current and emerging celestial tumult.
1. April 6, Blue Tuesday, indeed kicked off the spring season with the insurgency revolt in several Iraqi cities.
2. Mercury's semiannual retrograde, starting the following day, has brought even more confusion and cloudy irrational thinking than usual, in part because the other planets have been badly disposed, as spe- cifically discussed in the Blue Tuesday Forecast. Further, Mercury in Mars' ruled Aries conjunct Rahu (the head of the dragon), results in flustered and blurred communications. Yet, some mental clarity was maintained until Mercury retrograded back to meet the Sun becoming combust) beginning April 15. Since then, everything seems contradictory, and consistent lucidity is absolutely elusive.
3. The April 19 solar eclipse alone was not terribly impactive for its being a partial covering of the Sun's orb, but the sudden change from an exalted Sun in Aries to being partially blocked by Rahu harmed self confidence and stimulated accidents and discord for some. At the same time, Mercury retrograde was approaching Pisces, its fallen (weak) sign, muddling the intellectual waters further.
Mercury continues its retrograde motions in Pisces until April 30, influencing for heightened nervous- ness, indecisiveness and spacing-out. But some mental tribulations must continue until forward moving Mercury leaves Pisces May 9. Until that date, then, use care in executing any contracts and informal agreements, audit financial transactions carefully, stay away from get rich quick schemes and other possibly fraudulent opportunities and monitor your automobile and other equipment. This last is a Mercury signif- ication, possibly because it signifies electricity, which is how the nervous system operates.
shown on the list, beginning tomorrow, April 23, until the
25th, may be particularly difficult in the Moon will then transiting
across Mars and Saturn, first stirring up emotions and then bringing
them down. Whenever both the mental planets, Mercury and the
Moon, are afflicted, the mind is troubled and unable
7. A rush of optimism, abundance and wisdom will come into the heavens on May 5, when Jupiter ends its five month retrograde. Further, because Mars will no longer be afflicting Jupiter by aspect (glance), Jupiter will be able to breath a little in only being under Saturn's thumb. Yet, wait a few days for the Solar Eclipse effects to pass and Mercury regains rationality in Aries before attempting to launch any ventures or investments.
8. On May 18, Venus will turn retrograde, dampening Jupiter's optimism and wealth and harming relationship. You may want to discourage friends from getting married this spring, at least until Venus resumes forward motion June 30.
10. On May 25, Kala Sarpa Yoga begins. As stated in The Times They Are A Changin,
While Kala Sarpa does not signify events in your life and/or in the world, the increased fate reduces the ability to influence situations, and attempts at manipulation will tend to be fruitless.
I'll run through the final four events quickly. Following the challenges of late May, and considering too that Kala Sarpa's fate is everyone's back seat driver, These last events will be additive to the Spring's Celestial Tumult.
11. Venus's June 8 crossing directly in front of the Sun must harm wealth, harden hearts and stress relationship.
12. Mars' move at strength into its fallen sign of Cancer on June 17 (and continuing until July 31) can bring spikes of excessive aggression and public fear.
13. Mercury's conjunction with Saturn on June 26 will block communications and bring deception.
14. The triple conjunction July 7 - 10 of Sun/Saturn, Mercury/Mars and Moon/Rahu signal disruption of government authority.
My suggestion here is to print out this Forecast and keep it for easy reference to help you plan your life and best understand world events during this Celestial Tumult. I'll be also referencing it in upcoming Forecasts.
Copyright 1999-2004 Doug Riemer